Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Seeing PINK Again

Yes, MY ONE got me another bag and it is PINK again. But it was done in good taste for my big 3.

After a late night fuel pumping trip yesterday, MY ONE asked me to help grab his bag from his alter-ego, his car. But to my surprise, it was no work bag waiting for me in the boot, it was a nicely wrapped DIOR bag awaiting my collection.

So thrilled at the lovely packaging, I wasted no time in opening up the parcel with Claire when we reached home. There it was, a lovely sweet PINK number staring at me, exactly the same design that I have, ahem, 2 imitations of.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Never in my wildest dream had I thought that I would own a REAL Dior bag. With my current currency converter in cans of milk powder or bags of pampers, splurging on one was definitely beyond my accounting sense. But it was not the bag that brought me to tears but the card in the parcel that did, it read......

"If I've taken you for granted and made you feel blue,
Let me say I love and cherish you.
If I've made you feel small and made you cry,
Sorry I'll change, your tears I'll dry.
If these past few weeks have been tough for you,
Just know that I'm aware what you've been through.
If I've not told you how much you mean to me,
Let me say that you, Claire, Nigel and Chloe are my everything.

So for all the things I've done and done wrong,
Please forgive me!
Coz' on this special day,
I only want you to be happy.
And I hope my little things can make you feel happy
and all brand new.
So happy 30th birthday,
God's blessings, love and kisses will come your way."

What can I say but God's blessings had already come a long way. Thanks Di but it's now back to work to earn back the lost cans of milk powder and bags of pampers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai yo..so pai sei..why u put my thoughts on air...

In any case, I hope you like it...U deserve it.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home