Monday, May 16, 2005

Excitement

I know I am not the one getting married but heh I really cannot hide my excitement upon hearing the great news that my beloved senior is getting married, finally. Finally as she is one so deserving of true love, her very own family and little ones but had been unlucky in meeting some real trashy guys until HE came by that is......the rest is fairy tale......with some sections of trembling arm exercises......hehehe......

She must be at the roof seeing this blog but knowing me, she should have known better that I can't keep my blogging fingers still. Just take it as my congratulatory message and wishing you and HIM well. Better start revamping that dusty draft of wedding emcee speech. And yes by the way big mama, if you are ever reading this, I WON the bet but LOST the chance at directorship of wellness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...I'm just so tickled by your excitement. In fact I expected no less than a full blog entry on this. What can I say? I'm blessed with good friends with great taste who hook me up with the right guy (THE ONE as you put it in your previous blog entry). :D

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO Mrs Lim (=

can i link you then? since you gave us your blog address. hehs (= -may2

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home