Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Time

Time, an asset which is truly short in my life currently. I never seemed to be able to have time for my 3 little ones, MY ONE, my beloved mummy, my students and my work. Where did all my time go? I hardly have 5 hours of sleep each day currently? Is it an efficiency issue here? Or am lacking in borrowed time (liability) or invested time (owner's equity). OK I know, I am taking accounting to the extreme.

Reached home close to 9 last night and felt really guilty towards my little ones. There they were so excited at the sight of me (also because MY ONE is not around) and here I am all so worn out and tired after a full day of meetings that I could only summon enough energy to read 2 books to them. So heck my exercise schedule for the day (although I could really feel my spare tyre building up already), my resolution would be to go home on time to bring them for a swim today.

Claire, Nigel & Chloe, wait for mummy yah?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont worry, u're doing fine. this is the angst of working mothers.

2:47 PM  
Blogger dor said...

Hi cai, how's it going? (if you've detected a certain australian manner to which the greeting goes, you've got it straight)
Ammes paid Gold Coast (and Nath and I) a visit not 2 days ago. How exciting was it to see Ammes--Amy Wong--again!
Anyhoo, with all that catching up, Ammes has convinced me that I should rekindle my dormant (can be proved otherwise) friendships.
I'm proud of you, cai. Three little gems, hubby, mother, and your brood of students (now that you've taken up the teaching profession, and for a number of years, I presume)... From what I can tell, just from that wee reflection, you're doing well dearie!
Hugs, Dor (from downunder)

8:17 PM  
Blogger CAI said...

Yo Doreen is that you? My horoscope is so accurate today! It says I will receive a greeting from a long lost one! How have you been? Where are you now? What are you doing? You know I really miss those hugs from you, so warm, so sincere, so loving. When shall we meet for my hugs? You made my day!

8:12 AM  
Blogger dor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:20 PM  
Blogger dor said...

Yo yo cai. Hugs for you anytime, dear. Sorry for my on-again off-again friendship. But now, here we are connecting again...way cool.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home