Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Photos Finally

If you are wondering why the blogging haitus, well I have been trying for the longest time possible (12 days to be exact) to post photos on my blog and had only succeeded until recently after a-constantly-avoiding-private-lives-conversation friend of mine taught me the ropes. (Did I just reveal that ShawXX is that friend?)

So here it goes, the first would be my source of motivation in life: my three little ones. Two with their mini cornettos while the youngest look on... with the support of PoPo...without the cornetto of course. How have my life changed since they came, but really did I have one to begin with?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh.. they look so cute together!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home