Friday, August 12, 2005

Fools

The nice saying goes, "Great minds think alike", and the not-so-nice one goes, "Fools seldom defer".

Heard this from FD (Flying Dutchman) over air yesterday morning, "Why make a fool of yourself in public when in private people already think so?"

My audience probably thought so but the enthusiasm overdrive in me always attempt to prove them right, in public. But hey, I am trying to entertain alright. Like I have always thought that I would be Karen Mok's keenest competitor if ever given a chance at show biz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

have you ever thought if you're ah lian/beng .. how your blog would be like?? haha..
see this:

http://benglish.kennysia.com/body.php?add=http://caiinthoughts.blogspot.com/

*note: Explicit Content. Proceed with caution.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen Mok? Try Richard Marx please.

I still have (too ingrained) memories of you singing Right Here Waiting on karaoke.

Karkeys, I'm sure, will agree.

11:19 AM  
Blogger tEdDi said...

ben u like very eng leh.. lols. always tag.. haha

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home