Monday, February 02, 2009

Wavering ... ...

I am still struggling, especially when the feeling of sea-sickness strikes everyday and every minute of my waking time. All these while coping with daily demands of kids' schedule, routines, homework and work. Honestly, I feel really bad towards my kids and not only mine, others too, I mean my students, having to face a sea-sicked teacher all the time, moody, black-faced and all. One who can't seem to summon enough energy to even stand straight on some days, much lest about delivering a good lesson. When will this end, I really wonder. Nothing seems to work, save for beer, but how? Drink beer everyday? Whilst at work? Definitely not!
Been waking up in the wee hours of the morning just to throw up gastric juice and blood. The churning just keeps me awake for the rest of the morning. Is this worse because I have aged or because I am still nursing Noah?
How long more can I last I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home