Monday, February 09, 2009

Nigel's Night Message

Received this from Nigel, one evening last week when I was at home between the toilet bowl and bed the whole day... ...don't mind the spelling, my boy is still trying to get his spelling right though he's currently on the drive to read 10 books a day so as to get his sweet cravings satisfied.

"Dear Mummy,
How are you fillig (feeling) at home. Are you good? I am werat (worried) abut (about) you. Have you been good?"
Love Nigel"

Melt right, wouldn't you? More so since this message came right after the night I scolded him for being a nuisance in school. One more on the way so that there will be more to love and be loved?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

The kids are God's gifts. He wrote another card for you for Vday..dont say that I have told u already...

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nigel is such a sweetie. :>

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home