Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Last of Pregnant Days ... ...

Miscount (yet again) of days landed me in today's sorry state of not knowing for sure the gestational age of baby Noah, that's how I got pregnant anyway! He ranges from 35 to 37 weeks and labour is due anytime from 36 weeks.

To add on to that, I am suffering from this naggy pelvic and lower back pain, restricting my movements and confining me to bed. What a sorry state for the last pregnancy, yes this will be my last! When asked for the cause of this condition, gynea attributed it to frequency and age! But what age? I am only in my early thirties!!!! Frequency no doubt.

Still, I am really looking forward to the arrival of baby Noah. Can't explain but am super overwhelmed with maternal instincts for this little one. Started reading and watching programmes on pregnancy, child birth, development etc, albeit a little late, starting only for #4.

To all my critics and cynics out there on my inability to count and suggesting that I surrender my CPA, I will definitely have the last laugh in 5 years' time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home