Monday, November 27, 2006

Can't Wait

I really can't wait to get home, been smiling to myself in bed recently whenever the thought that I will be home in less than 3 weeks rings in my mind, even though I have been fighting this super strong strand of viral infection for the past week. It's really sad to be sick and lonely in a faraway place.

As I look back, yes I did learn lots about myself and the industry and have acquired new knowledge but the question is will I do it again, leaving my family behind for half a year just so as to learn all these? Perhaps not, the sacrifices that they have to put in and the seemingly never ending trials during this past half year have really worn me out, physically and mentally. Although one thing is for sure, if MY ONE were to go anywhere for work now, I will drop everything and bring the family along.

I really just can't wait to get home, 15 more days to the plane ride and 3.5 assignments and projects to go! I WILL SURVIVE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

You will survive. Cant wait for you to be back also. Know it has been very tough for you all this time...and I am not there for you in the toughest times. Feel really bad that you have to be alone, cold and sick. Wish that time will pass very fast too. Will wait for 12 Dec...

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be strong and hanging on there! you've already come a long way and it's the final lap now... i'm sure nick and all your little darlings are proud of you...

YES, YOU WILL SURVIVE!

take good care,
esther.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang on there i mean... :p

esther.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi woman! Very proud of you - juggling studies and pregnancy is quite an amazing feat. Sometimes having the right state of mind can do wondrous things. Focus on the positive - don't focus on what you/your family have sacrificed but focus on what you/your family have gained. I'm sure all of you truly appreciate one another much much more after this experience.

Can't wait for you to come back - will show you my wedding photos and videos!

JL

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home