Monday, August 14, 2006

Loneliness....(reflection of MY ONE's post)

Read MY ONE's latest post on the above, can't help but to craft a response... ...

Reading his brought tears, especially at this time when I am all alone out here with only no.4 and of course the non-stop puking, workload and pining for my family. I never knew I needed them so much until I had to survive here alone. Those nights when I had to "put up" with my little ones' incessant noise whilst rushing out my next assignment were badly missed. Think they were the white noise that I badly need to keep focused. Now when I have all the silence to myself, I am not as productive or efficient.

Needless to say, the absence of MY ONE is indeed crippling. I am no longer as cheery, as focused, as disciplined... ... and of course I no longer SHOP. Yap my favourite activity is gone. I have never gone through this phase in life when I don't feel like trying anymore, I don't want to hang on anymore. I just feel so much like packing up and going back to my comfort zone, carrying No. 4 to full term and putting whatever career plans I have on hold. Not that I doubt my survival chances but I am just so tired of having to be strong, I just wanna go back to MY ONE coz' I am just not me without him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry that I am not there when u need me most. It pains me to be on this side of the earth, not being able to do anything much for you. But I am sure God will see us through. Dont put on the strong front...it's all right to let out your feelings. Vent out all your feelings, in writing maybe.

With all my heart.
Let's try to look at things in another way, we can both take this time to reflect on each other. I am sure, like you said, we can be stronger and appreciate each other more when you are finally back. Don't think about how far more you have to go. Take one step at a time. Every 1 day past is 1 day less. We can see this tough phase through. You have been doing great thus far and you have simply been amazing.

I just want you to know that I love you. Though it may not do much, I just want you to know I will pray for you. I just hope that my online presence some of the times can help to alleviate at least a teeny weeny bit.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, be strong, girl! of course, it's so easy for me to say that as i've not had the experience of bringing a life into this wonderful world but i strongly believe it's amazing...
nick is so sweet! he understands what you are going through and i'm sure it's not easy for him either...
walk this path together mates, and let that dream (you hold true) lives on... no.1, 2, 3 & 4 will be so proud of you as you two are teaching them to live the day!

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

extra cheap phentermine phentermine online with prescription - phentermine 37.5 online prescription

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home