Sunday, June 18, 2006

You're Still the ONE

This one from MY ONE brought me to tears last evening,

"You're still the one I want to love forever.

You're still the one I want to wake up with every morning and snuggle with every night,
the one I want to share my dreams with,
build castles in the air with,
the one whose hand I want to hold when I'm afraid,
whose shoulder I want to lean on when I need support.

You're still the one I want to enourage to make your dreams come true,
the one I want to comfort when you need a source of strength,
the one I want to hold close always...

You're still the one,
the only one,
I want to love forever."

How very apt, the lines in blue at this time. On my 31st birthday, borrowing lines from my corporate finance class, I've gotten a riskless return from the arbitrage on marriage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home