Friday, December 02, 2005

Mid-Life Crisis

Yap, that's me during the past 2 months or so, always thinking of trying out new things but never having the guts too. From newscaster to host to baker to policewoman to housewife to even fireman (or should that be a firewoman), these were thoughts that occupied me every free second I had.

From an experienced point of view, MY ONE diagnosed me as suffering from "Mid-Life Crisis". He recovered from it not so long ago with a super indulgent therapy called "the Tuscani". And I am likely to go into a similar therapy, "Studying Overseas", something I had always wanted to do (again) but never had the money and guts too. But why now?

I reckon if not now, it will be never. My little ones will grow into formal education in a year's time, my mummy will be older and much frailer in a year's time and MY ONE will be sailing again, all in a year's time. So when I still have time and space to rediscover myself within this year, I better do so, even though I may come back a beggar.

My dear friends, wish me all the best!

2 Comments:

Blogger dor said...

When are you leaving, where and for how long?
All the best, Cai.
Hugs, Dor

3:57 PM  
Blogger tEdDi said...

jiayou bah. it's good to fulfil ur dreams now. else it's really never. =))

-pat on the shoulder- =))

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home