Monday, August 27, 2007

Do You Love French Fries?

I am in the writing mood...

We brought the kids to view our new place this weekend. A swim and lunch were the highlights for them, what's more fried nuggets with fries and baked beans, all their favourites, only to be topped with ice-cream for dessert.

Teck was about to throw away his baked beans when I said, "Give them to mummy, mummy loves baked beans!" And knowing the ice-cream was coming real soon and Teck had yet to finish his fries, instead of saying he was full and could then hop onto his ice-cream, he looked at me with the most innocent eyes and asked, "Mummy, do you love french fries?", knowing full well that I would eat up his remnants without getting a earful from me for not finishing his food.

What a negotiator Teck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home